Auto collisions are often more significant that a “fender bender.” Sometimes people involved in auto collisions suffer from physical harm. It is stressful trying to navigate through a personal injury claim with insurance companies on your own, especially after a car accident. Brady Mertz, a Salem, Oregon car accident lawyer and personal injury attorney, can help you seek damages for medical expenses, lost wages, disfigurement, property damage, and potentially punitive damages.
Reasons to hire a Salem personal injury attorney after an accident:
- You have suffered injuries
- To recover payment of your medical bills from the collision
- To recover your lost wages due to injuries
- You have long term or permanently disabling injuries
- The Insurance company is trying to obtain a recorded statement from you (don’t do it)
- The Insurance company is refusing to pay for your bills, wages, or damages to your car
- The Insurance company is claiming you caused the collision
- The Insurance company is being aggressive with you in any way
If you’ve recently been in a car accident and need a Salem, Oregon accident lawyer and personal injury attorney to help you through the process to recover your damages, contact us today. Typically you would hire us for this matter on a contingency basis, so you do not pay for our services unless the case is settled or we win at arbitration or trial.